Take advantage 115' of sparkling water and magical river views from almost every room of this spacious home on the Manatee River near beaches (8 miles ).
If you are lucky, you'll perceive Dolphins, Manatees and many kind of birds like sleeping Pelicans sat on the dock's pillars . You do not forget the show of twilights and sunsets colors.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the many on-site facilities :
- Beginning the day by walking to Desoto National memorial park (2,2 miles) or Robinson Preserve ( 3 miles )
- Bring your BOAT or rent one and dock your vessel at the boat dock.
- FISHER will appreciate fishing on the dock.
- We provide you 4 bikes, so you don't need to rent it or bring it.
- All linens & towels, utensils / cookware included.
The house is located close to a deep sailboat channel & near the 59th Street boat ramp, you can enjoy the boat parade everyday!
Fabulous fifties-style home, expanded and remodeled, with classic retro features including polished terrazzo floors, high angled vaulted ceilings with painted beams, fireplace, retro style baths, built-ins and cedar closets.
4 bedroom, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, family room and Florida room. Enjoy the heated pool .Private garden with fruit threes, 3 car garage.
1 to April 30 ( 2200 $/W - 6600/M )
May 1 to August 31 ( 1800/W - 5400/M )
For a lovely week-end : 579 $
Pool Heat if required $200.00 per week.
250 $ déposit ( 100 % refundable if cancellation at 60 days )
Price excludes tax at 11.5% and $250 cleaning fee